Savvy has opened mentoring applications for its 2021 Global Fellowship for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs.
The virtual fellowship programme is designed for passionate and brilliant young individuals seeking to be part of the new generation of impact entrepreneurs.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, many have lost their jobs and are now living in an uncertain world. Savvy Fellowship is equipping these individuals with the necessary knowledge and skill they need to start their own impact-driven business and succeed as entrepreneurs.
- Meet like-minded entrepreneurs that have created an impact in their community and the world at large
- Opportunity to serve as a source of inspiration to the younger generation of impact-driven entrepreneurs who are passionate about solving some of the world’s most pressing issues through innovative means
- Certificate of appreciation
- Mentor must have a post-revenue business in any sector or industry
- Mentor must be fluent in the English language (written and verbal)
- Fluency in French, Spanish or Portuguese is a plus
- Mentor must be willing to impact and guide a Savvy fellow in achieving business goals
- Prior experience in mentoring is not required, but it is a plus
- Mentor must be willing to devote an hour every week to mentoring a Savvy fellow
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Savvy Fellowship