Deadline: 22 April, 2021
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
Plan International is seeking to fill the role of Clerical Officer/Driver.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
- Clean vehicle and perform routine checks
- Refuel vehicle using an approved fuel voucher and record this on the vehicle log sheet
- Park vehicle safely at a designated place at the end of each working day not later than 06:00pm
- Compliance with motor vehicle policy provisions
- Transport staff and designated people to all areas as instructed
- Ferry goods to required points as may be directed from time to time
- Timely and accurately complete vehicle log books for submission to the logistics coordinator
- Prepare monthly vehicle maintenance reports for allocated vehicles
- Dispatch and deliver all documents between Plan International and other service providers
- Perform clerical work in the office when required
- Promote and abide by Plan International policies and procedures including, but not limited to, gender equality mainstreaming, safeguarding policy, code of conduct and the related mandatory reporting responsibilities
- Five SSCE credits including English Language
- Five years, minimum, of driving experience in a busy working environment
- Valid class two drivers’ licence
- Valid defensive driving certificate from a recognised institution
- Certificate in logistics, administration/procurement will be a plus
- Basic mechanical skills
- Fluency in English and local languages
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Plan International South Sudan