Deadline: 30 July, 2021
Microsoft has opened applications for Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Accessibility Grants.
The aim of these grants is to advance AI-based innovations in education to empower people with disabilities.
- In addition to Azure compute credits worth $10,000, $15,000, or $20,000 (depending on project scope and needs), these grants cover costs related to collecting or labeling data, developing models, or other engineering-related work
- AI for Accessibility grantees also receive Azure developer support, resources, and opportunities to collaborate and showcase their work
- Open to individuals or teams making the world more inclusive and firmly rooted in the communities they intend to benefit
- Open to individuals from all countries
- Ideas should be developed by or with people with disabilities
- Applications are welcome from developers, NGOs, academics, researchers, and inventors to accelerate their work for people with disabilities
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: WOCinTech Chat