Deadline: 14 April, 2021
Internet Society has opened applications for Early Career Fellowship.
The fellowship is designed to develop participants’ knowledge and skills through seminars, events, courses, discussion sessions and project work.
- Fellows will have access to some of the internet luminaries, today’s leading thinkers and organisations, while getting direct support to nurture their professional growth
- Fellows will learn leadership, communications, and advocacy and project management skills
- Candidates must be early career professionals working in the internet ecosystem in a technical, policy, economic, or social capacity
- Candidates must have initiated or interested in projects designed to grow and/or strengthen the internet
- First degree or equivalent with two years, minimum, of work experience in an internet-related field
- Exciting project proposals for growing and/or strengthening the internet
- Availability to fully participate in the 24-week experience
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Erik (HASH) Hersman