Deadline: 15 April, 2021
The Future Project has opened applications for the Future Africa Internship Programme (FAIP).
The programme offers highly motivated individuals an excellent opportunity to gain industry experience, test-drive their careers, and be exposed to the great stuff from giants in their industries.
It also allows participants to gain new perspectives, innovative ideas while they improve their skills in a diverse environment amongst the next generation of future leaders.
- The internship programme is fully funded
- Once accepted, interns will undergo a capacity building programme on workplace and FAIP values
- The programme will also create a protocol for the deliberate development of a particular skill set within a sector
- Participants will receive e-certificate at the end of the programme
- The internship programme is open to anyone with less than two years of work experience
- To qualify for placement, applicants must have some experience or skill in their chosen field of interest
- Have strong communication, interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work in a team
- If the applicant is a university student, the applicant must have completed at least the second year of a university programme
- Multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: The Future Project