Deadline: 23 April, 2021
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Cash Team Leader.
DRC provides direct assistance to conflict-affected populations, including refugees and internally displaced persons (IDPs).
- Supervise field-based cash project officers and assistants, including ensuring positive and collaborative working relationships in line with DRC’s code of conduct and assessing staff capacity to provide or recommend relevant training or coaching
- Coordinate activities and leading field-level implementation of project activities according to contract objectives, ensuring project meets or exceeds agreed targets, annual planning and budgeting processes for the project with full accountability to the DRC and DG-ECHO
- Provide technical oversight in the assigned field location, ensuring achievement in accordance with targets, timeliness of implementation, responsible budget management, and compliance with core protection principles and best practices
- Organise and facilitate cash and market-related assessments, price monitoring and post-distribution monitoring exercises
- Degree in Economics, International Development or a related field or comparable practical experience
- Four years, minimum, of experience working in international humanitarian and/or development aid, with two years, minimum, of project management experience
- Experience managing DG-ECHO projects
- Technical expertise and experience in cash programming
- Robust analytical and strategic planning skills
- Demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding programme targets whilst maintaining technical quality
- High-level diplomacy with excellent political awareness and understanding
- High-level communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with host governments, donors, partners, local organisations, and other stakeholders
- Fluency in written and spoken English
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Danish Refugee Council