Deadline: 07 May, 2021
Clean Technology Hub has opened applications for Off-Grid Energy Incubation Programme.
Through the enterprise development programme, Clean Technology Hub provides a six-month (July–December) incubation programme focusing on early-stage renewable energy businesses that impact the Niger Delta region.
The goal is to build a pipeline of renewable energy businesses with the capacity to scale as well as bridge Nigeria’s energy access gap especially as it pertains to the unserved and underserved areas.
- Expert insight on the renewable energy sector
- $10,000 in grants
- Access to business mentors
- 16-week training to develop personal, professional and commercial skill set
- Applicant must not have applied for any other All On-funded programme
- Applicant must have graduated from an accredited tertiary institution
- Applicant must have access to a laptop and data-enabled device
- Applicant must be able to participate all through the required programme duration
- Applicant must be Nigerian-owned business (businesses that impact the Niger Delta are strongly encouraged to apply)
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: UNCTAD