Deadline: 20 April, 2021
Chemonics is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Proposal Coordinator.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world by helping people live healthier, more productive, and more independent life.
- Provide logistical support to the proposal team and serve as central oversight point, keeping track of all proposal pieces and their status as they go through several stages of reviews
- Lead the development of appropriate forms, templates and materials as required by the RFP/RFQ
- Prepare and maintain proposal calendar in coordination with proposal director and establish review and submission timelines
- Facilitate team communication through the development of team contact list and daily circulation of proposal status update
- Collect and organise RFP/RFQ questions from proposal team members and prepare for submission to USAID
- Organise and facilitate all regular proposal meetings
- Send meeting requests, reserve conference rooms, prepare the agenda, and take notes on follow-up items
- Facilitate provision of requested information from partners to GHSC-PSM proposal team
- Review proposal documents thoroughly before sharing and save files
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Global Health, Supply Chain, or a relevant field
- Five years, minimum, of experience in business development and strategy, public health programme and/or supply chain experience (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Experience with USAID, its projects and/or Rwanda Ministry of Health (desirable)
- Leadership, versatility, and integrity
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Chemonics