Deadline: 23 April, 2021
Chemonics is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Chief of Party (CoP).
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world by helping people live healthier, more productive, and more independent life.
- Provide overall direction, oversight, and implementation of activities in compliance with USAID regulations and Chemonics policies and procedures
- Serve as the primary liaison with USAID on strategic, managerial, and technical matters
- Identify issues and risks related to programme implementation in a timely manner, and suggest appropriate programme adjustments, and offer solutions in a complex development environment
- Ensure quality control and overall responsiveness of technical assistance provided under the contract, including targeted results and deliverables
- Lead efforts to collaborate and coordinate with other USAID projects in county, local organisations, national and local government entities, and other key stakeholders
- Ensure relevant, productive, and complementary activities are coordinated and leveraged effectively
- Supervise and provide guidance to senior technical staff
- Advanced degree in Education, Public Policy, Management and Administration, Social Sciences, or a related field
- Ten years, minimum, of experience in the role of senior programme management, implementing international development activities
- Proven experience as a CoP or in a leadership position involving the administration of a similar, international donor-supported programme with skills in strategic planning, management, supervision, and budgeting
- Ability to interact professionally with a wide range of stakeholders to promote and leverage technical assistance efforts
- Evidence of strong communication skills, oral and written, to fulfill diverse technical and managerial requirements
- Demonstrate leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Chemonics