Deadline: 21 May, 2021
Global Citizen, in partnership with BeyGOOD, has opened applications for the Global Citizen Fellowship Programme.
This programme will take fellows through a multi-phase curriculum specifically designed to equip them with the skills and tools they need to thrive – not just during their time with Global Citizen but also in any future professional environment.
Throughout the programme, fellows will be immersed in the use of digital technology for social change, storytelling tactics that shift attitudes, the importance of building lasting professional relationships, and the role of innovation in a constantly changing world.
- 15 young people will each engage in a paid, year-long fellowship
- Applicants must be between the ages of 21 and 25
- Open to only South African and Nigerian residents and citizens
- Applicants without a tertiary qualification preferred
- Applicants should be able to prove they are active Global Citizens, either through the work they do in their communities or through Global Citizen’s website and/or app
- Applicants should be available full time from 05 July, 2021 to 30 June, 2022
- Applicants must be able to house themselves in Johannesburg and Lagos for the duration of the programme
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Global Citizen