Deadline: 31 March, 2021
World Bank Group (WBG) has announced a call for participation in the World Bank Youth Summit Competition 2021.
The competition is designed to respond to the challenges tied to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The global nature of the pandemic, according to the bank, calls for a coordinated effort toward recovery. The pandemic has resulted in the creation of not only a health crisis but also an economic one of a scale unprecedented in the recent years.
The 2021 Word Bank Youth Summit Competition awards the most cutting-edge idea that supports two youth summit themes.
- Mentoring by Youth Summit 2019 finalists and World Bank experts
- Networking with leading professionals and young social entrepreneurs around the world
- Participate and learn in events and workshops
- Seed money
- The competition is open to teams of one to five individuals between the ages of 18 and 35
- Participants must be nationals from World Bank member countries
- Participants can be students, as well as people in the work force or any other occupation
- No prior experience in any particular field or topic is necessary
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: World Bank