Deadline: 18 March, 2021
EduGrant has announced a call for participation in the Edugrant Monthly Essay Competition for Secondary Schools.
The essay competition, according to EduGrant, is aimed at promoting literary skills amongst secondary school students.
The non-governmental organisation (NGO) aims to ensure students get easy access to educational opportunities.
- First prize: ₦50,000
- Second prize: ₦30,000
- Third prize: ₦20,000
- Open to senior secondary school students in Nigeria
- Entrants must be senior secondary school students residing in Nigeria
- Past winners of the competition are not eligible
- Entrants are to submit scanned handwritten or typed essays of 750–1,000 words
- Entrants are to attach scanned copies of their school ID card or any other means of identification
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: EduGrant