Deadline: 30 April, 2021
World Bank has opened applications for the Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Programme (RSMFP) 2021.
The programme matches aspiring development economics researchers from developing countries with World Bank research economists, creating unique opportunities for fellows to participate in rigorous policy-relevant research in the World Bank’s Development Economics Vice Presidency.
Fellows will be hosted at the World Bank in Washington, D.C., for eight months and work under the supervision of researchers in the World Bank’s Development Impact Evaluation (DIME) and Development Research Group departments, engaging in high-quality and policy-relevant research projects.
- The RSMFP offers a competitive compensation, totalling $42,750 net of income taxes per fellow for an eight-month fellowship
- The World Bank will assist selected candidates with their applications for G4 visa
- Nationals of World Bank member countries, preferably nationals of developing countries
- Applicants should be master’s degree graduates or pursuing a Ph.D. in Economics or a related field
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age when the fellowships commences (30 June, 2021)
- Applicants should be available to relocate to Washington, D.C., for the duration of the fellowship
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: World Bank