Deadline: 16 June, 2021
United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) has opened applications for the International Fund for Cultural Diversity (IFCD).
Established under the 2005 Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions, the IFCD is a voluntary multi-donor fund which supports the emergence of dynamic cultural sectors in developing countries.
IFCD promotes South-South and North-South cooperation, while contributing to the achievement of the UN sustainable development goals (SDGs) and gender equality.
- Up to $100,000 is available for a project
- Public authorities and institutions from eligible countries (parties to the 2005 Convention)
- Non-governmental organisations (NGOs) from eligible countries
- (parties to the 2005 Convention)
- International non-governmental organisations (INGOs) registered in countries that are parties to the 2005 Convention
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: ILRI