Deadline: 31 July, 2021
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India, and The World Academic of Science (TWAS) have opened applications for Postgraduate Fellowship Programme 2021.
The programme is designed for foreign scholars from developing countries who wish to pursue research toward PhD in emerging areas of science and technology.
- CSIR will provide monthly stipend to cover living costs, food and health insurance
- Fellowship awardees are entitled to subsidised accommodation
- Applicant must not be more than 35 years on 31 December of the application year
- Applicant must be nationals of a developing country (other than India)
- Applicant must not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in India or any developed country
- Applicant must hold a master’s degree in Science and Technology
- Applicant should be in a full-time employment in home country and hold a research assignment there
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: CIFOR