Deadline: 31 March, 2021
The School of Transnational Governance (STG) at the European University Institute (EUI) has opened applications for Young African Leaders Programme.
The programme provides a unique opportunity for policy experts from Africa to further develop their policy work and professional skills.
It aims to ensure a balanced mix within the participants in terms of gender, geographical origins, country’s income and fragility levels, mandate of the institutions they work for, past experiences, professional backgrounds, so as to represent the diversity of Africa.
- Basic grant is €2,500 per month
- Participants will get transportation support
- Open to mid-career professionals including officials of non-governmental organisations (NGOs) from Africa
- Potential beneficiaries should have seven years, minimum, of relevant work experience and must be able to demonstrate competencies in professionalism, teamwork, client orientation, planning and organising and potential leadership
- Applicants should be self-motivated people that are able to present a clear workplan for the fellowship
- Applicants should be fluent in written and spoken English
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Rhealyz Naija