Deadline: 29 March, 2021
The Fondation L’Oréal and the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) have launched the 12th edition of the Women in Science Young Talents Programme.
The programme, which is designed to support young women scientists in sub-Saharan Africa, identifies and rewards researchers in the formal sciences, life and environmental sciences, material sciences, engineering sciences and technological sciences.
- 15 endowments of 10,000 euros each will be allocated to 15 doctoral students
- Five endowments of 15,000 euros each will be allocated to five postdocs working in a laboratory or research institute in sub-Saharan Africa
- Open to nationals of countries in the sub-Saharan part of Africa
- Applicants should be working in a research laboratory or institution in sub-Saharan Africa or enroled in a doctoral programme at a university in the area
- Applicants should be pursuing research in environmental sciences, physical sciences, mathematics, computer and information sciences, engineering sciences and technology
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Fondation l’Oreal