Deadline: 19 March, 2021
The government of Kaduna State, northwest Nigeria, has opened applications for Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship 2021.
The one-year programme aims to create a network of high potential young Nigerians expected to rise to top leadership positions in the public sector and other spheres of activity over the next decade.
- Salary and benefits equivalent to that of Special Assistant to the Governor
- Nicely furnished one-bedroom apartment and breakfast for the duration of the fellowship
- Open to Nigerians between the ages of 25 and 35
- Applicants must be graduates of accredited universities
- Applicants must have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: .
/5/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Kaduna State Government