Deadline: 28 February, 2021
Union Bank has announced a call for participation in the UnionX Innovation Challenge.
The fourth edition of the challenge, themed, ‘A New Discovery’, is designed for Nigerian entrepreneurs with an exciting technology-focused minimum viable product.
- Best ideas will gain access to Union Bank’s network and its value chain
- Top three startups will receive cash prizes of two million naira, 1.5 million naira, and one million naira respectively with a two-month incubation programme
- Top three startups will also be supported with product development, distribution and business modelling geared towards potential integration to the bank
- Access to partners and mentors, alongside access to Union Bank’s customer base and employee expertise
- The Union Bank UnionX Innovation Challenge is open to early-stage startups and entrepreneurs with innovative, cutting edge, technology-focused minimum viable products
- Startups must demonstrate a strong potential to transform sectors that include, but are not limited to, the financial technology, agriculture, education, e-commerce, and health sectors
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Union Bank