Deadline: 02 February, 2021
The International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX) has announced a call for participation in the Youth Excel Logo-design Contest.
The contest is tied to the USAID-funded Youth Excel programme, which empowers young people and youth organisations to use implementation research to strengthen local, national, and global development solutions.
- First-place winner will receive a service contract to do further design work with Youth Excel and an iPad
- Second and third-place finishers will receive an iPad
- The competition is open to young people between the ages of 18 and 35
- Individuals and groups may enter the contest
- Logo file should be high-resolution (over 300 dpi)
- Logo should be designed using colours (not grayscale or black and white)
- Submit logo file as a PNG image
- Do not add a watermark or imprint on logo design
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: IREX