Deadline: 15 February, 2021
Women’s Voice and Leadership (WVL) South Africa, in partnership with the government of Canada, has opened applications for Rapid Response Funding.
The funding is for strategic, catalytic interventions that respond to an immediate situation or emergency, but deliver systemic, long term results.
The aim of this funding is to ensure equal access to, public education and awareness on Covid-19 vaccines.
- Maximum amount available for rapid response grants is R50,000
- Open to women’s movement-networks/coalitions/alliances at both national and local levels
- Women’s organisations at both national and local levels can apply
- Women’s groups based in local communities can also apply
- Also open to community leaders (activists and organisers) at both national and local levels with reasonable experience and proven track record
- Not open to individuals representing personal interest that does not benefit the greater community, political parties, government institutions, and faith-based organisations whose objectives are discriminatory and/or serve religious purposes, and/or whose main objective of the grant is of a religious nature
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: wvlsa