Deadline: 17 February, 2021
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
World Vision International is seeking to fill the role of Literacy Boost Facilitator.
The mission of the organisation includes working with the poor and people who are oppressed as it promotes human transformation.
- Facilitate Food for Education (FFE)/Home Grown School Feeding (HGSF) project planning and implementation through relevant and appropriate project models in the district area, while coordinating with other technical specialists to ensure cross cutting themes are adequately integrated in the detailed implementation plan
- Work with the cluster structure to identify and build strategic linkages, relations, collaborations and networks with partners and other stakeholders in implementation at the district level and integrate cluster education project activities with the district and MINEDUC development plan
- Mobilise PTAs, SMCs, SGACs, DEOs, SEOs, volunteers and other relevant stakeholders, etc., conducting training to build capacities on education methodologies
- Support the DME team in the development of education programme monitoring and evaluation system, development and/or adaptation of tools and adoption of the tools
- Produce timely, accurate, compliant and quality reports for WV and mandatory WFP, government and other stakeholder reports
- Contribute to the development of concept papers and proposals for funding agencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Education (Languages), Pedagogy, or Social Sciences
- Two years, minimum, of education projects experience
- Strong background in pedagogy or innovating community development
- Experience in instructional approaches, material development, instructional toolkit preparation, and current classrooms organisation
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including report writing and formal communication skills
- Valid motorcycle riding licence and ability to ride
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong skills in networking with health/hygiene sector stakeholders
- Experience in developing sound proposal and concept notes
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: World Vision