Deadline: 23 February, 2021
Location: Maiduguri, Nigeria
The World Food Programme (WFP) is seeking to fill the role of Monitoring Assistant.
WFP works to ensure the most vulnerable populations, especially women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
- Verify the planned movement and distribution of food or non-food items, resolving routine issues and escalating, where appropriate, ensuring the quantity distributed, and the quality of the operation is in line with WFP standards
- Collect and summarise assistance programme(s) data, collaborating with cooperating partners (where required)
- Conduct analysis and prepare reports in order to support programme reviews and informative decision making
- Liaise with cooperating partners and internal counterparts to gather feedback and comments to support programme reviews and improve services
- Provide standard training for cooperating partners on WFP operational practices, monitoring tools and methods
- Collaborate with cooperating partners and WFP field programme and supply chain units to ensure reports are received on time
- Support AO RAM team with other tasks related to field monitoring and CP administration
- Experience in collecting programme output and outcome data, conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, and reporting findings to the management team, partners, and other stakeholders
- Experience in using WFP monitoring and evaluation systems and standards
- Experience working in WFP or other humanitarian programmes in the context of northeast Nigeria
- Ability to give attention to detail
- Ability to work with numbers and MS Excel
- Experience with WFP COMET system (highly desirable)
- Experience with tableau (highly desirable)
To apply and fro more information, click here.
Photo source: USAID in Africa