Deadline: 03 March, 2021
Location: Juba, South Sudan
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Health Specialist.
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, reaching the most disadvantaged children and saving their lives.
- Provide support to programme development and planning
- Manage programme, monitoring and delivery of results
- Provide technical and operational support
- Carry out networking and partnership building
- Manage knowledge and capacity building
- Advanced university degree in Health or Medical Sciences (master’s degree in Public Health is an asset)
- Five years, minimum, of professional experience in public health/nutrition planning and management, maternal and neonatal health care, or health emergency/humanitarian preparedness
- Experience working in a developing country will be a plus
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organisation is considered an asset
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written, is essential
- Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered an asset
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: UNICEF Ethiopia