Deadline: 15 February, 2021
United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat) has opened applications for the Turning Waste into Jobs Grants.
The general aim of the grants is to support community-based waste management and the establishment of an enabling framework for a Public Private People Partnership (PPPP) in low-income urban areas in informal settlements in Kisumu, Kenya.
- Up to $90,000 including operational and administrative costs
- Open to national and international non-profit and/or civil society organisations
- Provide certificate of registration/incorporation
- Provide proof of registration in country of origin
- Provide proof of registration of country of operation
- Provide proof of country operational presence
- Provide clear organisation profile and structure of organisation
- Provide organisation’s vision, mission and objectives
- Provide management structure
- Provide audited company financial statements (balance sheet and income statement) and auditors report for the last two years
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: UN-Habitat