Deadline: 12 February, 2021
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Save the Children International (SCI) is seeking to fill the position of Physical Rehabilitation Technical Advisor.
The organisation works to ensure children around the world get health care, food and shelter as well as learning and child protection services.
- Provide technical leadership in the development of physical rehabilitation, including assistive technology, and health system approaches
- Master’s degree or higher in Physical Rehabilitation or a related field
- Seven years, minimum, of experience in designing, implementing, or supporting disability inclusion and physical rehabilitation programming (highly desirable)
- Experience with the design and delivery of community-based rehabilitation and/or community-based inclusive development programming
- Experience in supporting government to expand services or strengthen systems for disability inclusion and Rehab/AT
- Strong technical skills around policy development and development of training curricula or tools and monitoring the quality of programmes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Kinyarwanda (highly desirable)
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Save the Children