Applications are now open for the 2021 Savvy Global Fellowship for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs.
Savvy is a global virtual fellowship programme for passionate and brilliant young individuals seeking to be part of the new generation of impact entrepreneurs.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, many have lost their jobs and are now living in an uncertain world. Savvy Fellowship is equipping these individuals with the necessary knowledge and skill they need to start their own impact-driven business and succeed as entrepreneurs.
- Identify ideal target customer, and build a product or service that exceeds expectations
- Make product or service stand out from competing or substitute solutions in the market
- Draft a solid go-to-market strategy, revenue model, and customer acquisition strategy for business
- Optimise business operations, delegate properly, and build a winning team to execute business strategies
- Identify the right legal structure for business, raise capital for business, and forge strong strategic partnerships that will help scale business
- Meet and interact with renowned business experts across various industries
- Share experiences with other fellows, and learn from them
- Explore industries beyond daily work and expand expertise
- Strengthen work through new connections, skills, and ideas
- Join a global alumni network of over 2,500 entrepreneurs
- Open to aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs around the world
- No geographical, ethnic, or academic restriction
- Savvy accepts new fellows between the ages of 18 and 40
- Applicants above the age of 40 with at least five years of work or entrepreneurial experience will be considered
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Savvy Fellowship