Deadline: 14 February, 2021
The Premium Times Centre for Investigative Journalism (PTCIJ), through its Natural Resource and Extractive Programme (NAREP), has announced a call for applications for the NAREP Media Fellowship for Nigerians 2021.
NAREP aims to strengthen the capacity of media and civil society to demand transparency and accountability in the extractive sector by enhancing media and civil society collaboration in the reporting of activities in the industry.
It seeks to highlight issues, and help set the agenda for the government in designing strategies for revenue diversification by looking beyond oil.
- Training and Mentoring opportunities for fellows
- Access to data and resources in the oil and gas industry
- 100,000 Naira monthly stipend
- Media appearances on topical oil and gas issues
- Open to journalists, media professionals, researchers and analysts in Nigeria’s oil and gas sector
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Fredrik Walloe