Applications are now open for the Makerere Innovation and Incubation Centre (MIIC) Youth Readiness Programme Cohort Two.
The programme is designed for Ugandan youths to find, acquire, and keep appropriate jobs and be able to manage transitions to new jobs as needed in order to live a comfortable life.
- One-month training
- One-month in conducting placements with supervision
- Selected participants will be placed with partnering companies, businesses, and organisations for part-time jobs/work slots to practice, learn and gain experience
- Applicants should be Ugandan citizens
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Open to holders of first degree, master’s degree, and diploma
- Applicants must be unemployed and actively seeking a job opportunity
- Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Jeannette Kagame