Deadline: 15 March, 2021
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) and Wits Journalism have opened applications for Wits Media Management Short Course.
Participants will be introduced to the skills needed to reach their career goals including legacy and digital management principles, marketing strategy, financial management, human resource management, strategic planning and a better understanding of audiences.
- Allowance to cover data costs could be provided to ensure participants are able to participate virtually in all sessions
- Open to senior journalists working in newsrooms across sub-Saharan Africa who are interested in taking on management responsibilities
- Applicants should have three years, minimum, of newsroom experience
- Applicant should have first degree in any field
- Applicants should have the ability to manage the course, including writing skills
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: UN Climate Change