Deadline: 01 June, 2021
International Federation of Surveyors (FIG) has opened applications for the 2021 FIG Foundation PhD Scholarships.
The organisation, grants and scholarships for projects, develops curricula for surveying education, training and capacity building, especially in developing countries.
- Scholars will receive up to 4,000 euros plus possible funding for conference travel
- Open to applicants studying for a PhD degree
- Applicant should be registered solely in a Surveying/Geomatics academic programme that teaches surveying in a country listed by the World Bank as a low-income, lower-middle or upper-middle income economy
- Applicant should have had a paper accepted by a peer reviewed international journal based on their doctoral research project
- Applicant should be the lead author, and the paper should be co-authored with supervisor
- Applicant should not have submitted final thesis at the application deadline
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Africa University