Deadline: 04 April, 2021
FATE Foundation, in partnership with Mitsubishi Corporation, has opened applications for Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme (AEP) 2021.
This programme is designed to support startup founders across Nigeria who need as much support as they can get to sustain their innovative business ideas, generate revenue and create jobs.
- Business advisory support from FATE Foundation
- Formal registration of business entitles
- Access to free business support tools and applications
- Sponsorship support to cover the N400,000 all-inclusive tuition for carefully selected 30 entrepreneurs who will be enroled in eight-week enterprise education programme
- Entrepreneurs must be graduates with viable business ideas or startups that have already launched
- Applicant must be a computer literate
- Applicant must be aged between 18 and 35
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: FATE Foundation