Location: Abuja, Nigeria
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is seeking to fill the position of Human Resource Officer.
ECOWAS is the regional political and economic union of 15 countries in West Africa.
- Prepare the monthly payroll and other periodic benefits for the staff of the parliament,
- Contribute to implementing HR policies and resolve any related issues
- Give explanations, provide clarifications and make recommendations for resolving issues in the course of policy implementation
- Assist in hiring and uploading approved staff data/documents on the SAP software
- Assist in training and assisting staff members to access various HR services through the employee self service system
- Assist with facilitating the process of performance management by drafting circulars and assisting staff members and their managers through the cycle in the ECOLINK system
- Implement annual progression as awarded
- Assist in compiling HR budget and HR reports, and in preparing presentations and drafting correspondence for the division
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Social Sciences or Humanities from a recognised university
- Two years, minimum, of relevant work experience in human resources, administration, or a related area
- Basic technical knowledge of human resources management, including professional work experience in human resources, at entry level operations
- Basic knowledge of office routines and practices relating to document management, records management and/or office management of relevance to the human resources management functional areas
- Knowledge of routine human resources business processes involving repetitive tasks supported by clear instructions and regular coaching
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Construction and Engineering Digest