Deadline: 24 February, 2021
Location: Borno, Nigeria
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is seeking to fill the role of Warehouse Assistant.
DRC provides direct assistance to conflict-affected populations, including refugees and internally displaced persons (IDPs).
- Take Monthly inventory of commodities in warehouse
- Ensure the hygiene and cleanliness of warehouse
- Provide oversight for casual workers
- Scan delivered items and ensure quality
- Report damaged or missing commodities to supervisors
- Stack and organise food commodities
- Ensure workspace is free of debris and remove safety hazards from aisles
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals
- Prepare documentation and inventory for audits
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Sociology, Social Work, Psychology, Education, Counselling, Human Rights, Development Studies, or a related field
- Experience as DRC protection field worker
- One year, minimum, of work experience in a related field
- Fluency in English and Hausa
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: DFAT