Deadline: 15 February, 2021
The German Academic Exchange Service (or DAAD) has launched applications for the ClimapAfrica Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021.
The programme funds postdoctoral research projects and offers a platform for collaboration in thematic working groups composed of postdoctoral fellows and African alumni of German funding initiatives with expertise in climate research.
Fellows and Alumni will increase their research impact and output through a comprehensive training and support programme, including general skills training, science policy advising and science management.
The working groups serve as a platform to connect with peers, regional and international experts and practitioners and to build a growing professional network across Africa.
- Up to EUR 10,000
- Monthly allowance
- Flat-rate travel allowance
- Accident, personal liability and health insurance
- Applicants must be nationals of an African Country
- Be willing to contribute to the initiation and the coordination of alumni working groups
- Be willing to realise project at a host institution in western or southern Africa
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: DAAD