Deadline: 01 March, 2021
Collective Action in Tech (CAiT) has opened applications for Tech Fellowship.
The idea behind the fellowship is to provide resources and channels for talented content creators to share their accounts of collective action in the technology industry.
The fellowship is designed to enable fellows to learn about the similarities and differences of tech worker struggle in various geographies and bring lessons learnt to their own places of struggle.
Content can take a variety of forms including written accounts, audiovisual recordings, interviews, or virtual exhibitions.
- Fellows will receive between $500 and $1,000 per project based on team size and resources needed for project
- Publication on CAiT website
- Membership of a community of fellows
- Content must be produced in English or translated into the language
- Content must document actions in South Central America, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia
- Actions may be historical or present day
- Submissions from individuals or groups of up to three people are welcome
- Content should address the broader story of how action came together, what strategies were successful, and how workers came to form a community
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: UNCTAD