Deadline: 28 February, 2021
Location: Borno, Nigeria
The British Council is seeking to fill the role of Grants Assistant.
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
The council builds connections, understanding and trust among people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language.
- Contribute to the effective coordination and management of the programme grant funds in line with the programme’s strategic direction and in line with client’s requirements
- University degree in any subject or relevant qualification
- Two years, minimum, of experience in grants administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in supporting grants and management of internal stakeholders/external partners
- Experience in working as part of a successful team/function
- Grant-funded project experience (desirable)
- Experience in operating in a complex, multi-cultural context (desirable)
- Fluency in local languages (desirable)
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: UN Women/Ryan Brown