Deadline: 28 February, 2021
Bayer Foundation has announced a call for applications for Women Empowerment Award.
The award is designed to empower women entrepreneurs to solve social problems in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Unique award for outstanding female entrepreneurs
- Each winner will receive 25,000 euro
- 24 weeks of tailored support and training on how to tackle barriers in the ecosystem via new partners and active investor feedback
- Access to growth partners and investors
- Become a part of Bayer Foundation’s alumni network comprising former awardees as well as access to third party funding through Bayer Foundation’s partner organisations
- Access to mentoring from Bayer experts to produce tangible enhancement in terms
of business development, financing or strategy
- Female entrepreneurs leading innovative social enterprises with a focus on sub-Saharan Africa
- Enterprises that already have their first customers and less than one million euro revenue per year
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: UNCTAD