Deadline: 31 March, 2021
The Anzisha Programme has opened applications for 2021 Anzisha Prize Fellowship for Young Entrepreneurs in Africa.
The Anzisha Programme is designed to support young entrepreneurs across Africa finding ways to create sustainable solutions to some of the biggest problems faced by their communities.
- Monetary reward of a shared amount of $100,000
- $2,000 access to a world-renowned entrepreneurial leadership curriculum and training with the potential for further investment based on engagement and performance
- $2,500 worth of support from consulting and mentoring services
- $2,000 worth of fees for global speaking events or experts in residence support
- $1,000 worth of access to regional indabas across the continent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 15 and 22 with an ID document or passport to present as evidence (anyone born before 01 November, 1998, or after 31 October, 2004, will not be considered)
- Applicant must be a national of an African country with a business based in Africa for African customers/beneficiaries
- The Anzisha Prize is not awarded for great ideas or business plans – applicant must have already started, and be able to prove it
- Business, invention or social project can be in any field or industry (science and technology, civil society, arts and culture, sports, etc.)
- Individuals who apply must be one of the founding members of a business (e.g., two or three co-founders who started up the project together)
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Anzisha Prize