Deadline: 15 January, 2020
Internews has called for participation in its online Training Programme for Journalists.
This programme is designed to promote a culture of respect for religious diversity in Middle East and North African (MENA) countries by improving the quality, quantity, and dissemination of objective reporting on religious freedom.
- Participants will be equipped with knowledge and connection
- Skills Labs
- Ongoing mentoring
- Opportunity to build a network of regional journalists
- Open to participants from Sudan
- Participants must have two years, minimum, of professional journalism experience
- Participants must have an interest in or prior experience reporting on religious freedom issues
- Participants must be committed to multiple workshops, ongoing mentoring and reporting and writing assignments
To participate and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Internews