Deadline: 28 February, 2021
Qatar Foundation WISE has announced a call for nominations for the WISE Emerging Leaders Fellowship Programme.
The programme aims to cultivate the next generation of systems leaders in education with the tools, skills, community, and mindset required to transform their communities and change systems.
WISE seeks to collaborate with high impact organisations to nominate young education professionals from within their organisations or network to support their professional and personal development.
- Partake in expert-led masterclasses
- Two-week experiential workshops
- Tailored mentoring
- Networking opportunities
- WISE will cover flights, accommodation, meals and in-country transportation for the selected candidates for the residential sessions
- Nominees must be between the ages of 25 and 33
- Nominees must hold a valid travel document
- Nominees should be proficient in spoken and written English and should be comfortable presenting and speaking in public
- Nominees must be curious-minded, flexible and comfortable in multicultural environments
- Nominee must have a strong profile showing a steady record of accomplishments in the field of education (academic, professional and/or personal)
- Nominees must demonstrate the potential for growth within the nominating organisation
To nominate and for more information, click here.
Photo source: WISE