Deadline: 08 March, 2021
Tommy Hilfiger has announced a call for entries to the Fashion Frontier Challenge 2021.
Launched in 2018, the Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Frontier Challenge is an annual programme designed to discover and accelerate the work of the world’s most innovative and impactful fashion startups.
This year’s programme aims to amplify and support black, indigenous and people of colour (BIPOC) entrepreneurs who are working to advance their communities and foster a more inclusive fashion future.
- Up to €200,000 and a possible €15,000 prize for the ‘Audience Favorite Vote’
- Year-long mentoring with Tommy Hilfiger’s internal experts globally, and access to Tommy Hilfiger’s network brand association
- A place on the INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Programme (ISEP)
- Year-long INSEAD mentoring
- Open to entrepreneurial startups worldwide
- Startups should be working to make positive change in the fashion industry
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Tommy Hilfiger