Deadline: 31 January, 2021
The Nigerian Content and Development Management Board (NDCMB) has announced a call for entries to the Science and Technology Innovation Challenge (STIC).
The STIC is designed to challenge the next generation of Nigerians to think of innovative ways to apply science and technology to solve the deep problems experienced in every sector of the Nigerian economy.
- Winning students
- Winner will receive ₦10,000,000 and business incubation
- First runner-up will receive ₦4,000,000 and business incubation
- Second runner-up will receive ₦1,500,000
- Winning faculty
- Winner will receive ₦750,000 and Apple Mac
- First runner-up will receive ₦500,000
- Second runner-up will receive ₦200,000
- Winning institution
- STIC champion will receive winner’s trophy and research and development centre
- First runner-up will receive second place trophy
- Second runner-up will receive third-place trophy
- Open to all students of accredited Nigerian tertiary institutions
- Entrants must be in teams of two students each
- Teams can only consist of students not graduating before December 2021
- Students can be from any department in any tertiary institutions
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Enactus Nigeria