Deadline: 31 March, 2021
International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Associations (IFPMA), in partnership with Speak Up Africa, has announced a call for entries to the Africa Young Innovators for Health Award.
The award supports young African entrepreneurs working on innovative solutions for health care workers to reach their full potential by providing them with financial, social and human capital support
The 2021 edition focuses on supporting innovations that can make a difference to health care workers.
- First prize is $40,000
- Second prize is $20,000
- Third prize is $15,000
- Three-month business mentoring programme from leading entrepreneurs
- Technical support with intellectual property protection
- Gain exposure and recognition from global health care leaders and the public
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 35 at the time of application
- Applicant should be a citizen or resident of an African country
- Successful applicants will need to show how their inventive healthcare solution is scalable, measurable and makes a lasting impact for healthcare workers
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: IFPMA