Deadline: 15 February, 2021
Bielefeld University, through the ZiF institute, has launched applications for the Norbert Elias Fellowships 2021.
The programme is designed to bring together international fellows from different disciplines to work together at the ZiF institute.
- ZiF offers a monthly stipend of €3,000 plus free accommodation at the ZiF campus and travel expenses
- ZiF will also contribute to health insurance costs
- Open to senior researchers and postdocs from African universities
- Applicants should demonstrate their willingness and ability to conduct high-level research in thematically relevant research fields such as innovation, industrial economics, law and economics, digitisation and smart products
- Applicants should be interested in interdisciplinary collaboration and willing to engage in the activities of the research group, such as jour fixes, talks, workshops and conferences.
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Tim Evanson