Deadline: 29 January, 2021
Water Research Commission (WRC) and Technology Innovation Agency (TIA) have opened applications for Water Seed Fund.
The fund is aimed at supporting pre-seed and seed activities with the intention to develop innovations into next stage ‘investor fundable’ opportunities.
With this funding, the WRC and TIA intend to increase the rate of commercialisation of water-related intellectual property generated from South African research and development.
- Up to R 200,000
- Open to South African institutions or companies registered with the CIPC
- Applicants must be South African citizens with valid identity documents
- Applicant must have a locally developed technology that responds to water challenges in South Africa
- Applicant must have protected or protectable intellectual property
- All primary technology development activities must be operated within South Africa
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Water Research Commission