Deadline: 01 February, 2021
Location: Karen, Kenya
World Vision International is seeking to fill the role of Senior Programme Manager, Capacity Strengthening for Fragile Contexts.
The mission of the organisation includes working with the poor and people who are oppressed as it promotes human transformation.
- Oversee partner focal points
- Lead the facilitation of co-creation process
- Coordinate the technical support
- Lead dissemination of learning
- Handle project reporting, monitoring and evaluation, and financial management
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or Development Studies
- Diploma/certification in Project Management is desirable
- Master’s degree in Development Studies, Monitoring and Evaluation, or a related field will be a plus
- Three years, minimum, of experience in relief and development work with four years, minimum, in senior operations/programme management
- Three years, minimum, of monitoring and evaluation experience, including monitoring evaluation of national initiatives and developing performance monitoring plans (PMPs)
- Extensive experience of managing complex international development projects in consortium or close collaboration with other NGOs
- Experience in working with a USAID grant
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as negotiation skills
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organisational and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Project management skills with very good partnership management experience
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: World Vision