Deadline: 02 February, 2021
Location: Kadugli, Sudan
World Vision International (WVI) is seeking to fill the role of Project Manager, Food and Cash Assistance.
The mission of the organisation includes working with the poor and people who are oppressed as it promotes human transformation.
- Lead the South Kordofan Integrated Food and Cash Assistance Programme in compliance with WFP and WVI standards and agreements
- Lead the General Food Assistance (GFA), FFA and PSN project activities rollout and implementation, ensuring the programme achieves stated objectives
- Manage the planning, implementation, receipt, storage, dispatch, distribution, monitoring, and documentation of commodities with World Vision Standards and WFP regulations
- Ensure the commodities reports are accurate and reliable with the relevant supporting documentation available and submitted timely to WFP and shared with WVI internal stakeholders
- Manage the budget and production of financial reports in conjunction with finance unit and ensure spending and expenditures are within budget and adhere to donor requirements
- Ensure no over/under spending on projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Development, Social Sciences, Agriculture, or a relevant field
- Five years, minimum, of experience at a senior level in food and cash assistance programming in emergencies and development
- Five years, minimum, of experience in designing, planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluation of WFP/USAID programming
- Proven track record for multi-sector programme design and implementation in large and complex emergencies
- Strong track record of successful coordination or management of large food and cash assistance operations
- Working knowledge of humanitarian codes, standards, principals, and ability to mainstream leading cross-cutting themes
- Knowledge of child protection standards, principles and implementation
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: World Vision International