Deadline: 31 January, 2021
Wennovation Hub, in partnership with Afrilabs, has launched applications for the Ideas to Business programme.
The programme is designed to develop viable solutions to local challenges by utilising innovation from our inventive workspaces and inspiring creativity, advancing the effectiveness and encouraging coordinated efforts among hub members.
- Business capacity building for sustainability and investment readiness for three months
- Access to a network of local and global startup mentors, coaches and industry leaders
- Startups, 80 percent of them, will get access to the Wennovation Hub acceleration programme
- This programme is designed for early-stage female entrepreneurs
- Applicants must be available for the duration of the event and must attend at least 80 percent of the programme at Wennovation Hub
- Applicants must be between the ages of 16 and 40
- The business must be female-led and all participants must be led by female representatives only
- The business must be based in Nigeria
- Participants can apply with businesses at the idea stage but preference will be given to those who have started to show some traction from their efforts
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Wennovation