Deadline: 01 March, 2021
West African Research Association (WARA), in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation, has opened applications for Ideas Matter Doctoral Fellowships.
The programme is designed to increase opportunities for emerging West African scholars, people who are transforming ideas into active solutions to the challenges facing the region and the world.
- Five doctoral research grants of $4,000 each
- Open to doctoral students under age 35
- Applicants must be based in West African institutions of higher education
- Priority will be given to research projects focusing on women, technology and entrepreneurship
- Statement explaining how research will contribute to meeting critical needs of Africa
To apply and for more information, Click here.
Photo source: Africa University